EL-PDF-1-001 data logger comes with pre-configured alarms for use in Chilled environments – simply press the Start button to begin logging. The LEDs give a quick status update and show whether the temperature has exceeded an alarm condition at any point. When a logging session is finished, simply tear open the waterproof wallet to reveal the USB connector and plug into your PC. The logger will then automatically generate a PDF report that you can save to your PC. The “Plug and Play” functionality and compact, lightweight design of this logger make it ideal for logistics use.
Data loggers are able to be supplied with an accompanying UKAS validation certificate if required. Please discuss your requirements with us and we will offer you a solution that meets your needs.
- Low / High Alarm Level: 2ºC / 8°C (Cumulative alarms available upon request).
- Measurement Range: -30 to +60°C (-22 to +140°F)
- Accuracy (overall error): ±0.5°C maximum (±1°F)
- Readings: 32,600
- Battery Life: 12 months (minimum)
- IP Rating: IP67 (when in its plastic wallet or EL-CC-BAG)